Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stomach Pain From Eating Ham Stomach Pain All Day Im Having Very Light And Dark Bowels And I Ate Corn 3 Hours Ago And It Already Came Outth?

Stomach pain all day im having very light and dark bowels and i ate corn 3 hours ago and it already came outth? - stomach pain from eating ham

Stomach pains all day in good light and dark corn I ate 3 hours and left?

I am a man of 22 years .... Pains come and go, but very badly injured ... I've always been a person of constipation ... I woke up with stomach pains and went to the bathroom several times today in severe pain .. I still have not eaten all day to 3 clock in the morning, and I ate corn, potatoes and ham ... I had to go to the bathroom and my insides of Dark and Light has a lot of corn you had just eaten there ... What's happening? In thinking maybe I could be a lot of Tylenol last week of a tooth boken .... I went into hospital today for my teeth, I do not really consider this to

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try a colon cleanser. Its my colon is clogged. I am a woman of 22 years, this problem once before. I did that and it helped me a lot.

Post a Comment