Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bct Treatment For The Bladder What Can I Do If I Was Injured During Basic Training?

What can I do if I was injured during basic training? - bct treatment for the bladder

I am an Army veteran and hurt me on the shoulder blade during firing exercises BCT in 1988. When he is diagnosed with a broken shoulder blade and returned 5 days after delivery of the light during the training. I am now 40 years and have experienced chronic pain in my shoulder region. It stretches my thoracic spine and was treated and daignosed wrong so often that my medical bills are astronomical. The pain is so intense at times, has a degenerate point I am not able to concentrate and function properly in my business and personal life. He attended physical therapy from time to time since 2003 without success. Since that time my symptoms were my back pain has steadily increased evidently. My blood pressure is increased steadliy flat rate for the Phase 2 Hypertension JokeH average BP reading of 143/104 have a regiment of blood pressure.

Because I am a veteran and experienced service injuries, I would be on compensation and take the treatment take?

4 comments:

USMCvet said...

She will speak with someone at the American Legion, which will help you get compensation from the VA.

patriotic italienne™ v1.01 said...

Um ... Yes, if you do not already, submit a VA compensation. This can be online at http://www.va.gov

And why are not registered for VA medical benefits. You can do online.

garrison... said...

Why not after the VA instead of the people here on answers? The VA takes the final decision and the decision .. People do not have the answers ... and if it were up to me ... I would knock on the door on Monday, wanted to talk to someone.

plcweave... said...

Contact your representatives Inc.

Post a Comment