Saturday, February 6, 2010

Size Difference Between Magnum And Regular Buying A Condom Difference Between Magnum And Regular?

Buying a condom difference between magnum and regular? - size difference between magnum and regular

OK, so it is difficult to find information for this purpose. Size of my penis is 6.5 cm long and 5.5-6 cm Volume maintained, I am sure that the sound of the papers that I could use read, but people say they are thicker magnums, but I want to benefit small to be long, place to work right? Thank you!

4 comments:

Sir Bluegarden said...

I am a man more than average size, but normal size condom fits me. Magnums are really necessary for the scope, but because of its thickness, size, need to do regular man. Regular size, a large number of inches in length and girth wise sage accompany employs about 6 inches, you will not have problems with courses.

Sir Blue Garden.

l00k_up said...

The biggest difference between the Magnum and regular Trojan brand is on the circumference, the length difference is not worth the effort. The Magnum is a little thicker, because they made over a larger area of the penis extended. If you are of average size, the thicker you cut, but sensitivity. It's really a matter of trial and error to see what works for you. Hope this helps.

Tom said...

Length does not matter with condoms. Just roll, whenever possible. If this is the level measured in the middle of the tree, then it is very important. I'm so big and I can use regular size condoms, but I preferred Magnum XL-size, because it is a base-ring is really strict on me.

Anonymous said...

Mate, King would be very loose on you. They are for people + about 7.5 cm long and 6 inches in circumference. I want to go regularly.

Post a Comment