Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shoulder Pain After Accident Does Physical Theraphy Help With Back Pain After A Car Accident?

Does physical theraphy help with back pain after a car accident? - shoulder pain after accident

I was in a car accident and was then hit by a car traveling mph at about 30th I took Motrin for 2 weeks after, because my neck and shoulders hurt a lot, and my back was too much. So I went to the doctor (although Motrin) 2 weeks after the accident and said he was good, and I felt very good, so I stopped, Motrin. Now (4 weeks) after the accident, I had terrible back pain and pain in the shoulders. I am a teenager, he quickly recovered, but the pain came back. I took Motrin for 2 days, and helps a little. However, the pain occurs mainly on the design for a backpack with 30 kg school. (But I said no problem with the same bag of 30 pounds, which I for 3 years.) Doctor, sometimes the whipWhip disappears and returns after months or years. Is this whip back again?


The insurance covers physical therapy for 1 month. I would not go because he just over 2 weeks and I thought he did not need, but I can still walk, if I want. Should I go? Physical therapy is really effective? (I have never done physical therapy every time, and I need some advice!)

No comments:

Post a Comment