Thursday, January 28, 2010

Soft Comfortable Petite Scrubs Question For Anyone Who Thinks Their Butt Is Big?

Question for anyone who thinks their butt is big? - soft comfortable petite scrubs

Hello,
Sorry if this sounds stupid, but it's a hard question!
Basically, if me and my friends are sitting around, always complaining about pain 10 minutes after your ass! (all for zero-waste) in the trunk!
My best friend told me today that when you sit, you feel to stop his bones!
Do not disturb me as fast as my friends!
I'm not fat, but I always had a big booty for my size! (I'm small!)
Personally, for me, I think my fat ass feels very soft and tender, if I really am, so I think that something is a pillow with me.
So for all the other girls out there again with sticks, you feel the same way? When you sit, no longer feel a burden and cushioney well when you sit?
Sorry if this sounds stupid lol but it would be very interesting to hear what others think!
Thank you!

2 comments:

#magenta... said...

I feel like I'm sitting on a cushion, especially when I'm bored and begin to move from page to page. Besides, my ass did not hurt when I too feel alone, if a long trip, the 4-8 hours:) If you wonder if he has a really big ass, my measurements 39 31 39 and I'm 5 "2

SarahS said...

ahaha lol, yes, it's true!
I mixed in my head, and I think my back is very soft and cushioney.
great pillow!

Post a Comment