Saturday, January 16, 2010

Paul Smith Dress Want To Get Some Suits, Which Designer/house Should I Go With?

Want to get some suits, which designer/house should I go with? - paul smith dress

I have the Navy W / Cream striped suit Ralph Lauren Black Label, 2 Black Label shirts and 3 ties, but now I want a new dress or two, maybe three. What colors can I go with designers? I'm pretty thin to 26, 5'10 "and 180-185 pounds, so I like things are actually measured. Some cheap *** Please do not suggest in an apartment. ... Catalog or prosecution tank I have not too trendy clothing / costumes, as "fit" to suck. Tom Ford suits, Zegna, Ralph Lauren, Paul Smith, Hugo Boss, etc. Some of what I want.

2 comments:

john said...

For Armani, not more.

Jo! said...

armaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii duh!

Post a Comment