Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Windows Xp Key Cards How Do I Replace My Windows XP With New Windows XP With Service Pack 2 Without Losing My Documents & Programs?

How do I replace my windows XP with new Windows XP with service pack 2 without losing my documents & programs? - windows xp key cards

Single mother, the mother of the team and pop was a businessman. You put in new motherboard, graphics card and Windows XP is not registered. I have nothing but freezing had problems, viruses, etc. I have a new (sealed in box) Microsoft Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2 (where the key and certificate of authenticity holds). How do I uninstall Windows XP, old and new self, without all my documents and programs. I have 3 / 4 slices of programs that were on my computer. I really need to True Blue & sound advice. Thank s.

8 comments:

JavaScri... said...

U Do not Have a different hard drive on hand

U you have to reinstall your operating system and the new slave disk documentation files

The ONL what I can think is

sorry!

JavaScri... said...

U Do not Have a different hard drive on hand

U you have to reinstall your operating system and the new slave disk documentation files

The ONL what I can think is

sorry!

JavaScri... said...

U Do not Have a different hard drive on hand

U you have to reinstall your operating system and the new slave disk documentation files

The ONL what I can think is

sorry!

Botsakis G said...

Most likely it's current Windows XP, a different product serial number of the new Service Pack 2 In this case, you have no choice but to reinstall Windows XP.

But I suggest you simply download the SP2 from the Microsoft website (it's a. "Exe" configuration), then install it. In this way, you do not need to reinstall Windows XP.

dze said...

You can not really have a clean new applications without having to install the least u ur installer ...

sigmaimf said...

U can easily upgrade from the CD and XP, NT need to move files.

Nelson Amaya said...

Hello, I am the system administrator and I deal with this stuff every day. Adopted in the case of Windows, you're reading this from the team has the brand new Windows XP CD that you bought the CD and let the installation of Windows XP appears, click on the next screen and see if you one day, I think, are likely to install the same version of Windows, but you should have 2 options? upgrade or new install, so follow the instructions in an update that may need a new computer operating system without deleting to install the files and the current settings if you do not make an update, please let me know it is one more option to try.

BAK said...

With your old XP still works, installed again and select "Update".

Post a Comment