Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gall Bladder Attacks More Condition_symptoms Can Someone Tell Me Where To Find More Info On Gall Bladder And Gall Bladder Attacks?

Can someone tell me where to find more info on gall bladder and gall bladder attacks? - gall bladder attacks more condition_symptoms

I had several attacks of gallbladder in recent months, when I was pregnant and now I've had since Friday 3rd I was in the hospital, and I see the surgeon tomorrow. I havent had anything to eat since yesterday. any info would be great!

5 comments:

bravozul... said...

http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases ...

La said...

I'm sure if you will write "gall" in your Web browser, a browser can help you. The Internet is a wonderful opportunity for all types of? 'S and in particular medical information. I hope this brings you some comfort, as I've been there. Good luck.

Darby said...

www.mayoclinic, WebMD, or simply type "gall" in your browser.

Jason said...

Go to Wikipedia for general information, please visit WebMD.com complex medical information

Jason said...

Go to Wikipedia for general information, please visit WebMD.com complex medical information

Post a Comment