Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mount E Blade Serials What's Wrong With My Bottom Mount Freezer - Freezer Works, Fridge Not Cooling?

What's wrong with my bottom mount freezer - freezer works, fridge not cooling? - mount e blade serials

I have a Kenmore model # 795.65209402 freezer below. The freezer freezes, but can not be cool in the fridge. There was no air in the freezer to the refrigerator. The fan does not work there. I think the engineers concluded that there is no power to the fan (the one with the information) came from. Well, I waited back at us and said he did not know whether it is a part of the update. Well, I did some research on and found a few parts. I think the problem is a sensor (Part # 6615JB2005C to a part of Sears) list. It costs $ 12.99, but not within 60 miles from where I live. I thought to get the fan, fan motor and the sensor (about $ 50.00 total online) by Sears and the replacement of shit by myself. Who knows if anyone can fix this problem (this is a DIY project is this?)?

4 comments:

Adrian G said...

I do not know if you have a problem Simular to the one that I share with my fridge / freezer, but the symptoms are very similar. My problem is not caused by people completely close the door and there was an accumulation of ice on the canals almost under the fan, fridge and freezer areas hidden. I discovered that after removing the fan. So I empty the refrigerator / freezer goes out, and used a hair dryer to melt the ice accumulated (I took a few hours). It was a year and a half and still works well.

fairemin... said...

Call Sears - even if still under warranty, complain about the lack of customer service. If you are under warranty, parts orders and the handbook. I have not seen it yet (do not know your model, however) that the relatively good DIY ER-to resolve.

BTW, I complained to the service representative anyway - which is obviously not its mission.

fairemin... said...

Call Sears - even if still under warranty, complain about the lack of customer service. If you are under warranty, parts orders and the handbook. I have not seen it yet (do not know your model, however) that the relatively good DIY ER-to resolve.

BTW, I complained to the service representative anyway - which is obviously not its mission.

Kevin D said...

Yes, I have replaced several and not difficult. Get the complete kit. A freezer in the refrigerator can be moved for the good and the use of fan air from the freezer too. The fan turns off when the temperature inside the refrigerator reaches its set point. This is not complicated or difficult. Go for it.

Post a Comment